Wednesday, March 4, 2009

oregon

Justin and I got to Oregon last night for a gymnstics competition on Saturday. We suprised my sister and my neices who thought we were coming in on Friday night. So we had fun last night! My family hasn't seen Lexi walking yet, so it was fun for them to see her walking all over the place. She got a late birthday present from JD and Rebecca. A hula skirt, necklace, flower, and bikini top from Hawaii! I will have to post pictures when I get home. This morning when my mom gets home from work, Justin and I are going for a run, for two reasons. One its a clear blue sky this morning and a dry ground, which you don't usually see here this time of year, and two my mom thinks that when we come into town she needs to provide chips, cookies, candy, and panda express....which is great but I always come home home about 4 lbs heavier then when I left :) It's worth it right?

3 comments:

  1. DUDE! I'm jealous you get to see the fam....but more jealous that mom is feeding you Panda Express. I heard Justin went golfing today, of which I am also jealous. Have fun and give everyone a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys! Ok, well mostly you, Kern, and Lex. Adorable little girl! I'm glad you got the chance to spend time with the fam... but I'm with Jared... I'm SOOOOOOO jealous of your Oregon-time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry that sounded mean. I didn't mean that we didn't miss Justin... I just know that he doesn't miss us. haha

    ReplyDelete