Wednesday, March 11, 2009

getting in shape

So when I was in Oregon, Justin and I went on a couple of runs. The first day we were there we ran 4 miles! I was so proud of myself, and I was so sore, but it felt awesome! Running makes me feel really good. So my goal was to run fifty miles in two weeks, I figured 5 miles a day, 5 days a week. So on Monday I headed over to Worlds Gym and ran my five miles..it was rough, but it felt good. Then on Tuesday my friend that I haven't seen since before pregnancy and nursing showed up, and I had horrid cramps...I never get cramps! I ran two miles, and about died, and still hurting today...I am so bummed!!! So now I have to start all over again tomorrow. Worse things have happened I suppose, but it still kind of stinks

1 comment:

  1. Court, you are crazy, but good job! I need to be more motivated to work out like that.

    ReplyDelete