Sunday, March 15, 2009

So Im a blog stalker

Ya I just spent an hour reading people's blogs that are not on my friend list. Yes they were people I know or knew, but still it's kind of creepy right? I am really enjoying this blog thing, I like it better then facebook even. In fact if all my facebook "friends" had a blog, then I would get rid of facebook. Anyway, updates for the week.. Lexi has been throwing up all weekend, but of course no one believes me because as soon as Auntie Des and Uncle Jared come over she is totally fine, and is all giggly playing with Dom and Gabe, and she seriously has barely smiled all weekend. I was able to get a few running sessions in last week which is really good for me, but I need to gripe and be mean for a second. If I didn't live in Rexburg then I most likely would be running outside in the fresh air, but considering it's below freezing for over half the year, I don't really have a choice but to run on the treadmill. So this happened to me twice last week while running (and keep in mind I'm about dying of exhaustion anyway) some stinky guy gets on the treadmill right next to me when there are at least 15 free treadmills that are not next to me. Why would you do that?? Give me my space! I can hardly breathe as it is, so it's really kind of frustrating. I understand I'm at a gym, and people are going to stink, but out of the courtesy of other people I more often than not chew gum, wear deodarant (alot of it), and usually a few sprays of perfume. Why can't everyone do the same for me? Anyway, that's my pet peeve at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. So Lex just needed some Auntie/Uncle/Cousins love to help her feel better! :)

    Ew. Gross. I hate body odor... and totally know what you mean. You're right though... people should know that it is a universal rule to leave at least one seat/machine in between you and the person already sitting/working out. Maybe he was trying to hit on you. HOT stuff smelling like a sweaty gym sock! BARF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gross! I can see getting stuck in a situation like that at the school, but NOT at world's gym, there is always extra treadmills! Why did he have to be right by you? lol. Well, we really should do dinner the 29th. Chris and I are both gone this weekend too, so the 29th would work great :) You guys should come over here amd we'll make dinner for you, especially since the last time we had dinner you guys provided it! You guys are awesome-we will definately miss you wherever we end up. Hopefully we wont be to far away, so we can still see you once in a while:)

    ReplyDelete