Friday, January 13, 2012

To blog or not to blog

I can't decide if I want to carry on with the whole blog thing or not...it seems as though it was more of a fad, and now that fad is slowly fading away. I guess I would rather read people's blogs then facebook, except that most people don't blog enough (myself absolutely included) I chat on the phone with friends and family often enough that I know what is going on in their life, so is it pretty pointless to be chatting with the world wide web? Im not really sure it. Anyway, thought I would post a few cute pictures from the holidays.











New Years at a cabin with some friends, lots of fun!

Christmas morning





Christmas eve


Mom and me :)


Lexi's first time at skate world...she didn't like it





Lexi's christmas dance performance...so cute


Hi Roz


The 2 divas Lex and Lei at lexis's gym showcase


















4 comments:

  1. I agree with you that people blog a lot less than they used to, which is sad since I love reading them so much. But think of all the memories and pictures you've recorded that I'm guessing you wouldn't have written down otherwise??? To me, it's nice to get comments and read about what other people are doing. But at the end of the day, it's about keeping a journal with photos of our lives for reading and remembering later. If you're good at printing pictures and keep a journal of all this stuff anyway, then no, it's probably not worth it. But if you're like me and can't remember what you did last week let alone what your kid was like when they were 1, then it's definitely worth it!

    Anything, even infrequent, is better than nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't quit! This is the only way I stay updated on your life!

    Also, I think it's family blogging that is fading away. I think it's mostly because family bloggers mostly blog about vacations and birthdays so the posts are few and far between, and soon the blog is neglected and forgotten. However, there are still plenty of bloggers out there blogging on a regular basis. Just most of them aren't family blogger types. So if you do want to continue reading blogs, there are plenty out there, you just have to find them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should continue blogging. I sure like seeing your family. But ultimately it is up to you. Nice to see you had a fun Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog! Since I don't get to chat with you very much its helps! I don't do it very much but I still get around to it eventually!

    ReplyDelete