Friday, February 17, 2012

Miss Rozlyn turns 1

My sweet baby girl turned one this past week! Where has the time gone? It seems like she has always been a part of our family, but at the same time I was just pregnant!! We celebrated by having a few freinds and family over. We ate Nachos, cake and ice cream. It was a good time.

A cute hello kitty back pack from aunt Ashley (Lexi is borrowing it for the time being)

The princess cake I made her


Her piggy hat that aunt Rebecca sent her..was she not made for that adorable hat??

I took this on her bday while I was waiting for her dress to dry...the robe made me laugh

Playing in her crib with sis on her bday

This was a few weeks ago, but I had to document how she always has to have stuff in her mouth!! We can leave anything on the ground.

This was also a few weeks ago. She loves to take things out of baskets, bags and purses. It provides at least 10 minutes of entertainment...and I can get a lot done in ten minutes.

Cute picture that Lexi took before church.


7 months

three weeks

First born :)


Rozlyn has been nothing but a joy to our lives. She is a happy, sweet and feisty little girl. She has already brought Lexi to tears with her biting...Lexi learned quickly not to take toys away. At her one year appointment, she weighed 16.2 lbs in the one percantile, and was in the four percantile for her height. She can walk, but she mostly crawls, and she can sleep through the night, but she mostly chooses to wake up at least once. Justin, Lexi and I adore her, and we are so glad she is in our family.



4 comments:

  1. Roz! You are such a big girl and I am so relieved that your sister has someone as feisty as she is to play with!!! Come visit us! Love Auntie Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! How is she one already?!?! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rozlyn!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that went by fast, I swear you just had her!! Yeah, congrats, now its time to get started on #3 right?? Cute girl!

    ReplyDelete