Wednesday, June 17, 2009

posing for pics, grapes, and auntie times 2

I seriously LOVE Yellowstone. There is so much to see. I want to go again this summer!
Erin and McKenna came into town last week, we had a blast! I love them!
Whenever she gets into the toilet paper, I say "Lexi, give it to mommy!" and she tears off a small piece at a time, it takes forever! She also enjoys eating it....what the??
Conner's high school graduation!

This is what happens when I take a 3 minute shower!

This morning we went over to Beehive bank in Rexburg to pose for some pictures. They told us to dress casual, and they wanted us to pose with our lender who gave us the housing loan. Justin, Lexi, and I had to sit there and pretend like we were signing our bank papers all over again. We felt so retarded. How much cheesier do you think we could get!? Anyway, so if you happen to see a pamphlet or poster at Beehive, just know that I tried to get out of it the best I could, but failed.
I'm really excited for this weekend. We are going to the Robertson reunion, (Justin's mom's side) and we are going to Lava hot springs all day on Friday. YAY! I actually totally spaced until a week ago that we even had this planned this weekend. So it should be a lot of fun, hopefully I will have some cute pics to post.
Grapes-Lexi has a new obsession with grapes. A few days ago I had thrown a small handful of grapes away that looked like they didn't have much time left until the mold started to grow. The next thing I knew Lexi had retrieved them from the garbage and was snacking away....yuck right? It gets better. On Monday I went grocery shopping and picked up another bunch of grapes. On my way walking inside I dropped a couple on the ground outside our door. (I didn't notice at the time). So on Tuesday I went to grab the mail, and Lexi followed me outside. I stopped to talk to a neighbor, and I noticed she had sat down and was playing with something in her hands. I finished chatting, and went over to see what she had found. Of course she was munching on a few grapes she had found which were already half eaten by ants....gross!!!! So I took her in, cleaned her up, and gave her some fresh washed grapes from the fridge.
Good news I will be an aunt of two more sweet babies by the end of the year, a girl and a boy!!! YAY! Its going to be awesome, one in September, and on in November. Congrats to both Des and Ashley!

3 comments:

  1. NOw it's your turn courtney to have another baby!! Woohoo!! Sounds like your doing good, I quit my job and I finish next wk, yes!! BUt yeah, nothing to new with us, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, don't you love how fast kids are at making messes! For reals! I swear, how any women gets ready everyday with a toddler...thats talent if you ask me! Thats funny about your posing for the pamphlet for beehive, I'm totally going to google it sometime and see if your picture pops up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to send me that pic of us all, it is so cute. BTW, which one is having a girl?

    ReplyDelete