Thursday, May 14, 2009

me day

I wish I could put pictures up, but our computer is being retarded, and I don't want to risk losing pics. Just wanted to update on whats going on with our family. Sadly, we are still waiting to close on our house, after three addendums to the closing date, its finally looking like we will close on Monday, but really who knows...I don't get it. My sister in law Ashley found out she is having another cute baby boy in September, so we are pretty excited about that. Today is my birthday, so I took work off, and Justin took most of the day off, and we went to Idaho Falls for dinner, shopping, and a movie. There really wasn't any movies we were dying to see so we ended up going to see mall cop, because we are both obsessed with Kevin James. I left my phone on the charger and when I got home I had nine missed calls...I felt loved. Shopping was fun, we ended up going to six different stores before I found an outfit I liked, it was pretty frustrating. Justin ended up buying me a shirt and jeans from hollister for $83. I don't even like that store normally because it is soooo expensive, but Justin insisted, and since it was my birthday I let him...but never again! I am all about the shirt and jeans for $30 or less, but I guess splurging once a year isn't going to kill me! Am I a terrible person for supporting such a dumb store? Don't answer that. On our way back from I.F. Justin and I were talking about how weird it is that Im 24, and we met just a week after my 2oth birthday. I actually just heard this song on a country station today (don't quote me on the lyrics) but it was something about how I thought I loved you when I first saw you, I thought I loved you when I asked you to marry me, I thought I loved you on our wedding day...etc etc, and then it goes on to say that even today I don't think I can love you anymore, but I know the day will come when I look back on today, and think look how much more I love you now....pretty sure I slaughtered that, but thats what I remember from it. Its so true though. We were so in puppy love four years ago, but it has grown into something so awesome. Justin and I definitly have our arguements, but I love him today more then ever, and Im so grateful that we found each other. Yay for true love (not like benjamin button our love is only based on sex love...bla that movie is still bugging me, but that's for a different post) :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Courtney! glad you guys had fun and you got some cute clothes-regardless of the cost. :) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Courtney you make me laugh, totally agree on the Benjamin Button movie (messed up). Anyways, I knew it was your birthday so Happy late birthday, and I was going to call you last week, that's probably why I kept getting the feeling I should Call. ANyways, Love you and I'm glad you were born!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Court you are so cute! I love that song too! I am so happy you and Justing found each other too, you are perfect together. I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously I cannot imagine two other people who are more perfect for each other! Welcome to the 24 club! See you at Cooking Group tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lexi you are sooooooooooo cute!!! You look adodrable in your "Olympics" picture!! :)
    Cousin B

    ReplyDelete