Wednesday, April 15, 2009

lazy poster/25 random things

I have been lazy in writing posts because I enjoy reading everyone elses so much, but anyway, not much new going on around here, I have been super busy at work lately, we had the Spring Olympics on Saturday where the gymnasts do a performance for their parents and stuff, it's fun, but it's a lot of work! Then I have been working on the summer schedule for the gym, which will start on June 1st, so I finally got that all done today, and last but not least we bought a house, and we are closing on it in the next couple of weeks. Needless to say we have been crazy busy. We were so blessed to get locked in at a 4.64 % interest rate on our house which we couldn't be happier about, the only sad part is that we don't get to move in until July or August. The people we bought the house from are going to rent back the house for a couple of months until they can move to their new home. Anyway, it will be good to save up for a while, so it's not all bad. Everyone has been tagging me on facebook to do this 25 random things about yourself, and I can't really figure out how to do it on facebook, it's kind of fun, so if you are reading this, then you should write one about yourself that I can read too....
1. I don't have a middle name, my parents didn't give one to me or my sister
2. Im obsessed with BBQ flavor anything, yum chips, sunflower seeds, rice cakes, you name it, i love it.
3. I really enjoy working out and trying to feel like I'm in shape, I try to hit worlds gym 3 or 4 times a week
4. Im sad Easter is over and I have to wait a whole year until I can eat another cadbury cream egg.
5. I can't wait to have more kids, we want at least 4 but I'm thinking we will end up with 5.
6. I love chick flicks and scary movies, but lately scary movies have actually scared me, so it's not as fun :(
7. I love being around people with a sense of humor, and can make me laugh
8. Sometimes I can't believe the stuff that comes out of my mouth :O
9. I am the youngest of four kids, 1 sister, and 2 brothers, 3 brother in laws and 4 sister in laws, and my whole family and Justins family are pretty awesome.
10. I love to watch the biggest loser, I love to see how people can change their lives in such a short time.
11. Justin and I only knew each other for 7 weeks to the day before we got engaged!
12. I got married on October 8th 2005.
13. I love to read! Give me a good book, a babysitter, and the day off, and you wont see me all day
14. I am currently trying to grow my hair out....its taking forever...I think Im going through a mid life crisis because I recently thought to myself "I don't have much time left to grow my hair long because I have never done it before." I really don't think gray/white long hair is pretty...its kind of icky
15. My husband is a pretty fantastic gymnast, he competed nationally for a couple of years before his mission.
16. I have a 14 month old who cracks me up.
17. I currently have 4 cavities that I need to get filled (darn throwing up for 5 months during pregnancy)
18. I can't stay away from chocolate no matter what I do, it makes me mad
19. I love the beach, even if it's freezing cold, there is just something about the cool breeze and the sound of the ocean that is so comforting. I think it's the only thing about Oregon that I miss, besides my family.
20. I will never buy any type of couch or love seat that isn't leather or microfiber. We bought a microfiber sectional about a year ago, and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me, you can draw with pen all over that thing and it comes right off!
21. I'm 23, got married when I was 20, and had lexi when I was 22.
22. I really love Disneyland, and I want to go back again when Im not pregnant! We went as a family 2 summers ago, and my parents paid the $85 each to get in, looked around for 45 minutes, and then went back to the beach house....it was too crowded for their liking...lol that's just the type of people they are...they crack me up!
23. I love my religion, it's my life, and it makes me truly happy
24. I enjoy the cool weather, but Im really really looking forward to warm sunshine.
25. I have some pretty awesome friends and family that I love so much, I am so blessed.
22.

3 comments:

  1. Hey chick..you know for 14 yrs apart, your list could be very similar to mine..love you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey court, I need to call you b/c I miss you and reading your things made me want to talk to you! But it sounds like your doing awesome! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that person crystal is really Colette, b/c my sister signed in already with her account, and now I just look stupid b/c before I couldn't figure out how to post anything! Dashboard Confessional brings back so many memories, Nathan's impressed that I know the whole song!

    ReplyDelete