Friday, February 20, 2009

sunshine

There is something about a beautiful day that can bring people's spirits up. Yesterday was the worst day that I have had in a long time. Justin and I got in an argument, and I was wrong, so that made it even worse, so we weren't speaking to each other, and he took the car with lexi's car seat in it, so I had to call me sister in law to give us a ride to work holding lexi on my lap, and then I had a run in with one of our coaches, who I do like, but we had a disagreement, and I was frustrated because we could not see eye to eye. Then Justin didn't come home until almost 11, and we argued some more and I also ate a cupcake *see previous post. Needless to say, all was solved by 2 o clock this morning, and today has been wonderful so far. It's Lexi's first birthday today, so we have just been chilling, and then we will have a party for her tomorrow night at the gym with friends and family. The sun today has been wonderful, and I am so ready for summer to be here. I don't really like the heat but I have felt a little caged in this winter, and I can hardly wait to walk around bare foot for three months. Oh the ups and downs of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment