Sunday, February 15, 2009

My new resolution

I am really starting to realize just how much sugar I eat. I love candy, chocolate, cake, cookies, I wonder how much healthier I would be if I didn't like those things so much. So anyway, Im starting tomorrow to cut all added sugars out of my diet. This is going to be so hard for me, I have no self control when it comes to yummy foods...I NEVER say no. So Im starting out slow, and my goal is to do it for one week. So from 2/16 to 2/22, no added sugar. As a reward, I am going to buy myself three tanning sessions. No big deal right?

1 comment:

  1. Back in August when I went on my diet, cutting sugar out was my main thing and I lost a buttload of weight that way. Literally, my bum is no longer ghetto-licious like it was. Good luck and it gets a lot easier with time. Especially if its just not an option. We did one day a week where we could have some and the other 6 days we were strict about it...

    ReplyDelete