Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Family Pictures











We had our pictures taken about a week ago from a girl in our ward who is a photographer. She did a great job, and we had a lot of fun. Her website is http://www.dash-photography.blogspot.com/ Justin and I felt like we were getting engagement pictures all over again :) The only thing that I was annoyed about was my hair! We took our pictures at 6pm, and it was still 90 degrees out. Believe it or not, i curled my hair for these pictures but it went flat the moment I got in the car!! lol Next year we are doing pictures in the fall!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures!!! So adorable! You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court. Your girls are beautiful! ! I love these pictures. The one of Justin holding up Lexi is super cute! I love you guys. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this are so beautiful! seriously, your family is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are so cute. I love the one with the sun and you guys walking into the field, and the ones of the girls, they are all really cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are sooo cute! You guys all look so good! Looks like a lot of fun! love ya

    ReplyDelete