Monday, January 17, 2011

Help us pick a name!

I am about 3 and a half weeks until my due date. We have gone back and forth on a few names, but seriously I can't decide, and we probably wont know for sure until we see her. Her middle name is going to be Evelyne after my mom, but I want to see what you think is the cutest, please comment and leave your vote so we can name this child with confidence:) Thank you!

1. Roxanna
2. Whitney
3. Rozlynn
4. Jenna

Some of these Justin likes, and some I like, and we can only agree on one.

10 comments:

  1. I like the sound of Roxanna Evelyne. And I think Lexi and "Roxi" would be super cute! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rozlynn Evelyne sounds beautiful together, that's my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like whitney!! By the way I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxanna. Unique, cute, and doesn't have the same sounds as Evelyne. Whatever you choose, she'll be a darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My choice of the four options would be Whitney or Rozlynn (I'm not a big fan of this spelling....I like Rosalynn better). Whitney goes best with Evelyne in my opinion. I am pretty sure you have a good idea what my feelings about "Jenna" are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do like the idea of Lexi and Roxi. Super cute! but i think the one that rolls of the tongue easiest is, Jenna Evelyne. (either one)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the name Jenna Evelyne too. I think it fits best together. Taft thinks it should be Jenna Lyne (shorten your mom's name). Good luck. I am excited to see photos of what she looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenna Jenna Jenna!!!! Jenna Evelyne Packard... you do what you want but that is def. my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Blog-stalker, here. Just thought I'd throw a vote in. I like Jenna the most, then Whitney. They're all very cute names, though. Good luck with everything to come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Whitney!! P.S. shoot me an email so that I can invite you to our blog. celestial.barlow@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete